Indestructible - New Album From Disturbed

Monday, June 23







Disturbed released their newest studio album on June 3rd, and it's called:

"Indestructible" (hope I spelled that right!)


This album
Track Listing:

01 Indestructible
02 Inside the Fire
03 Deceiver
04 The Night
05 Perfect Insanity
06 Haunted
07 Enough
08 The Curse
09 Torn
10 Criminal
11 Divide
12 Facade

I haven't listened to the album for long enough to write a review. But on first listen, it appears pretty cool, infact, it's great!
Disturbed manages to maintain their signature sound, truly exploiting Draiman's vocal skills as always. However, Donegan has thrown in a few solos that sound cool. This makes one actually wonder if Disturbed is veering more toward the thrash metal avenue.. If they are, I more than welcome it.
I really like the single 'Inside the Fire', sounds cool. Be sure to check it out.

1 comments:

Indestructible HYPE said...

It's unfair to think this band deserves any street credit whatsoever. This new album is no different and makes a mockery out of hard rock. I'm sorry but I just don't get why this band is likable beyond it's silliness and ambiguous immaturity played by older men.

I Hyped Disturbed on Everhype and gave it 18% which I think is fairly accurate.


I wouldn’t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.