LifeUpdate

Saturday, September 13






It took me awhile to find out a blogger's biggest hurdle : Keeping up with both Worlds

Life's been hectic for me lately. Struggling to keep my real life alive and kicking, I've had no time for Blogosphere.. Everyday I'd been writing some shitty assignment or studying for some stupid test (and still managing to get zero),.. add to this the fact that I don't own a goddamn computer!
In fact, these things were doing my head in so much that I decided to call it quits and stop blogging altogether.

..and a week later I'm back here typing away this shit!
Yeah, that's right, I can't stay away from this place for too long.. I'm in too deep to quit!

8 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Blogging is like the mafia. You can get in, but you can't get out.

KAT said...

Please stay with us....
We would miss you!
And you would miss us too!
:)

K. fields said...

Please don't stop blogging, if you have too, just blog once a week or now and then for a while. I would miss your writings.
Take Care!
~K

Sahar said...

Blogging is a great way to deal with the bullshit you're going through, it's therapy, so you shouldn't stop.

Leeny Darkchyld said...

never stop blogging man... your blog pwns.

Bikran said...

you are totally lost man.do keep blogging .As da old man said blogging is mafia ,i do agree with that.Post at times but don just disappear.we will be waiting
take care and wish ya success in ur other stuffs.

Chaotically Calm said...

That' right keep it up nobody likes a quitter!

mantiz said...

@ everyone above,

thanks guys, thanks for the motivation! I'm back here blogging, atleast it helps me move on despite all the worries in life.. thanks aload :)